Monday, May 4, 2009

Instareview

I read Instapundit, a blog featuring a collection of links to a number of different political stories. I was surprised by the amount of content in the blog. Almost every fifteen minutes a new link would appear to a news story or blog, usually accompanied by a sentence or two of description. The stories covered a wide range of topics, from Swine Flu to the Chrysler bankruptcy, but all featured a political spin.

Instapundit’s value is not in its quality but its quantity. There are a lot of stories. I would imagine a person following Instapundit would be better informed than someone following CNN.com, but the process is time consuming. There are some stories that I would not have linked to (one was about Barrack and Michelle holding hands), but like I said, what makes Instapundit a valuable tool is that makes all of these stories available from one source.

No comments:

Post a Comment